Be sure to follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on our events and to find out more details or to register for an event. You can always call us at 719-235-5862 or email at info@PikeRide.org if you have questions.
Monthly First Friday art tour by PikeRide
Come join us on the first Friday of each month (April – October) and gain new insight into downtown Colorado Springs’ arts scene and hear from exhibiting artists and gallery owners on a PikeRide bike tour. The two hour tour begins at 6 pm, costs $10, and registration is required. PikeRide bike use is included in the cost of ticket. Tours continue monthly. PikeRide bikes are available for those 14 and up. Minors must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
FREE monthly lunch rides by PikeRide
Get out from behind that desk and come thrive (Kaiser Permanente Thrive) with PikeRide for a fun lunch-time ride! Each monthly lunch ride is really about community and good old fashioned fun. PikeRide provides the bikes and the route, while The Bench provides a 20% discounted meal for those that participate. Tours will start and end at the Pioneers Museum PikeRide station. We encourage all participants to bring and use a bike helmet. The ride will leave promptly at 12pm so please arrive by 11:45am to sign a waiver and get a bike, if you need one. Registration is required if you plan to use a FREE PikeRide bike. Feel free to join us on your own bike too.
Monthly Trail Clean-up with PikeRide
PikeRide maintains the Shooks Run Trail from E. Costilla to E. Williamette on PikeRide bikes. Come join PikeRide for our monthly Shooks Run trail and creek clean-up. We include; gloves, bikes, trash bags, music, a fun time getting to know PikeRide staff, and others. Come on out and join us.
Group rides for fun, team building, and more!
PikeRide is excited to support community, group rides, and events in Colorado Springs. We wish we could meet everyone’s needs and be a part of every event and ride, but it’s not feasible. However, we do have several options that might support even the smallest group event. For any of these options or more information please contact Info@PikeRide.org or call 719-235-5862
- Minimum number of participants: 5
- Maximum number of participants: 10
- PikeRide will ensure that one of three stations are stocked with up to 10 bikes before your ride. Station Options: Pioneers Museum, Lincoln Center, or Memorial Park
- What to expect from PikeRide: Discounted $5 24hr membership coupon code for new riders and up to 10 bikes
Fee: Free, but groups are encouraged to share their ride on social media and tag PikeRide
Guided Group Ride:
- Minimum number of participants: 10
- Maximum number of participants: 50
- PikeRide will ensure that bikes are available for all participants
- PikeRide will create a route, with your feedback, and plan stops along the way while presenting fun and engaging information pertinent to your group (tour options are limitless, but we have done Art Tours, Haunted Tours, Downtown Tours, etc)
- Social media inclusion and promotion of your ride
Fee: $10 per person
- PikeRide will host PikeRide parking so that event participants can ride and park PikeRide bikes at the event without accruing fees or worrying about locating a bike rack
- PikeRide will be on site with table, tent, and extra bikes available for checkout
- Event participants will be able to sign up at the event for a discounted membership or to use a bike
Fee: Contact for more information