How to get started
- Download the Drop Mobility app on your smartphone.
- Follow the in-app instructions to set up your account. (If you have a coupon code click on the 3 bars to access your wallet and enter the code.)
- Press the scan button in the app to scan the QR code on the handle bars of the bike.
How to end your trip
- Be sure to manually lock your vehicle to a safe object, such as a bike rack.
- The orange cable should be tethered around a safe object and inserted into the rear lock while pressing down on the orange lock tab to initiate the locking mechanism.
- If you closed your Drop Mobility app, you will need to reopen it to take a photo of your properly locked bike and submit it through the app.
Other important things to know
- Obey all traffic laws
- When your vehicle is not in use, it should be securely locked to a safe object like a bike rack
- You may lock your vehicle anyplace within the PikeRide coverage area
- You may check out any PikeRide vehicle within the coverage area regardless if it is at a PikeRide hub
- You should not “hog” a single vehicle for all day use. You could very easily run down a battery and end up having to pedal without any electric-assist
- You can identify battery levels of a vehicle prior to checking it out on the app
- You may travel outside of our coverage area but you will continue to accrue time until the vehicle is brought back to the coverage area and the trip is properly ended.