Become a Sponsor
Be a part of this exciting new initiative for Colorado Springs! Sponsors who invest in PikeRide not only benefit from the tremendous visibility of the system, they associate their brand with a contemporary, healthy program that positions Colorado Springs alongside scores of other cities offering bike sharing services.
To obtain information about tailoring a sponsorship package for your business or organization please email [email protected]
We are electrified!
Downtown Ventures, in partnership with the City of Colorado Springs, proudly operates PikeRide, a bike share system serving Colorado Springs. This public-private partnership launched its Phase 1 in June 2018.
With the support of sponsors and partners, PikeRide provides a fun and convenient way to move about the city for residents, students and tourists alike. As Olympic City USA, our city is renowned for its active, fit lifestyle. Sponsors of PikeRide are provided high visibility opportunities to forge a dynamic brand presence and contribute to the quality of life in the Pikes Peak region.
Be a part of this breakthrough development!
Sponsors who invest in PikeRide not only benefit from the tremendous visibility of the system, they associate their brand with a contemporary, healthy program that positions Colorado Springs alongside the scores of other cities offering bike sharing services.
A range of high-visibility sponsorship options serve a variety of brand position needs.
• Bikes are an ideal billboard on wheels, with exposure to a range of locations 365 days a year.
• 33 stations offer high visibility positioning.
• Other opportunities: Group rides, corporate memberships, underwriting of memberships for low-income populations, media sponsors, and more.
PikeRide is a program of Downtown Ventures, the charitable nonprofit arm of Downtown Partnership.
Benefits of a bike share system in Colorado Springs:
- Serves everyday residents, students and visitors alike.
- Improves health outcomes for Colorado Springs residents and increases access to active transportation.
- Supports and enhances our growing tourism economy.
- Embraces our city’s brand and image as a healthy, active city on the move.
- Complements transit services with “last mile” connectivity as well as providing service at times/locations not currently served by other forms of transit.
- Increases the visibility of bicycling as a viable means of transportation and as a catalyst for safe cycling infrastructure.
- Reduces financial barriers and barriers to transportation access for underserved populations.
- Improves air quality and reduces carbon emissions by substituting some trips by car.
- Eases traffic congestion by reducing single-occupancy short trips by car.
- Bike traffic boosts sales. People who bike are moving slower so they: see your display, read your sign, smell your coffee, and get your message.
- Rider types (projected):
- 41 percent annual members
- 59 percent casual users (tourists)
- 29,000 Downtown employees
- 46,000 households within three miles of the Legacy Loop
- 544,000 Downtown arts and culture patrons
- 5,200,000 overnight visitors to the region
- 2,000 Colorado College
- 3,900 Pikes Peak Community College Downtown Campus
- Hospital employees:
- 2,000 Penrose St. Francis
- 3,265 Memorial Hospital